Ard Rock - Race Tickets
Ard Rock Epic 21st July. A mountain bike challenge event on the Ard Rock Enduro course taking in all the timed downhill stages. You’ll get a time for the stages and the full lap. £68 + £4 booking fee.
Ard Rock Sport 23rd July. The same course and timed stages as the Ard Rock Enduro, BUT, the Enduro Sport takes place on Sunday for riders who care more about completing the challenge and the adventure rather than every tenth of a second. £76 + £4 booking fee.
Ard Rock Sprint 22nd July with practice on 21st July. 30km with around 2000 metres of combined climbing and descending. The sprint takes in 3 of the most technical Ard Rock special stages and has a junior category (15-17 year-olds). £80 + £5 booking fee.
Ard Rock Enduro 22nd July with practice on 21st July. 45km loop with 7 timed stages on specially made trails. This event is for the more experienced riders competing for top positions. £90 + £5 booking fee.
Additional Info All race tickets include parking, entry to the festival, and access to ‘open and demo rides’ on all three days.Tickets for the demo loops for “non-racers” will be available later if capacity allows.Camping tickets are £10 per person per night or £25 for a flexible pass that covers Thu-Sun nights. Racers and their supporters can book camping tickets via a link in their confirmation email. In the New Year, camping tickets will move to tier-two pricing.
Entering One person can enter up to 6 participants. Select the type of tickets and amount you want and click ‘confirm tickets’. When you receive your confirmation email, click the Download Tickets button to submit the entry details for each participant.
You will need all of the below information for each participant.
- First Name
- Last name
- Age category your age on the day of the event. If you are riding an Ebike, please click Ebike.15-17 Junior (sprint event only)18-29 Senior30-39 Master40-49 Veteran50+Grand Veteran
- Ebike (yes/no)
- Team Name – as you would like it to appear on the results page and for the team prize (this is who you ride for, not who you want to ride with).
- Group Name – Please enter the same ‘group name’ as the riders you wish to start with. Your group name can be any combination of letters or numbers and must be the same as the riders you want to be grouped with.
- Expert rider: If you would like to be considered for the first wave, please write your best result of 2021. This may separate you from your group. Do not write anything if you don’t want to be seeded.
- Ability level – Please rate your ability 1. Usually in the top 10% / 2. Faster than average / 3. Mid pack rider / 4. Steady away / 5. Hoping to make it round
- Emergency contact name and number
- What brand of bike are you riding
Entry Tips Sign up for a text or email reminder on the entry page.Make sure that the card you are paying with works.
You can change the name on your ticket any time up to 5 weeks before the event, free of charge.
Tickets are not refundable unless covered by 'Ticket plan', which is available as an add on in the ticket Gigantic (ticket company) cart. It is £5.99. Please read their terms carefully https://www.gigantic.com/ticketplan
Event Terms & Conditions